Date: 17 March 2021 14:00-15:00 CET
EOSC Enhance is hosting a virtual meeting to collect feedback from the end-users of the EOSC Portal Catalogue & Marketplace, on the road to the next official release of the EOSC Portal.
Join us and take part in the discussion, have your say on the topics introduced by representatives of the Catalogue & Marketplace in this interactive session, ask questions and get to know the EOSC Portal tutorials produced by EOSC Enhance.
Help co-create the EOSC Portal in the implementation phase of the European Open Science Cloud, which will benefit researchers across disciplines and countries.
Who should participate
- EOSC Portal Catalogue & Marketplace users
- Open Science enthusiasts
- Members of the wider EOSC community
- Federico Drago - Trust-IT Services (moderator)
- Roksana Wilk - CYFRONET
- Bartosz Wilk - CYFRONET
- Andrzej Bacz - CYFRONET
- Owen Appleton - EGI
- Mark Van de Sanden - SURFsara
- More to be confirmed
- 14:00 - Introduction to the updated EOSC Portal Catalogue & Marketplace
- 14:10 - Interactive polls prepared by the EOSC Enhance team
- 14:20 - Q&A and feedback gathering