CONCORDIA is a cluster of three EU H2020 research projects, CONCORDIA, SPIDER and FORESIGHT organised under the umbrella of the European Commission’s Horizon Results Booster programme (HRB). The projects address complementary areas of the cyber security training sector with a specific focus on cyber ranges.
Collectively, the projects aim to interconnect Europe’s cybersecurity capabilities into a network of expertise to help build a secure, trusted, resilient and competitive ecosystem, to deliver a novel Cyber Range-as-a-Service (CRaaS) platform, targeted at 5G deployments, and a federated cyber-range solution to train cybersecurity professionals at various levels under realistic conditions, enhancing their readiness to prevent, detect, react and mitigate sophisticated cyber-attacks.
The joint dissemination activities were focussed on the following Dissemination Expert Packages (DEP - a set of pre-defined activities agreed with the Project Group):
- Development of a joint portfolio of Software, Models and Commercial Solutions
- Mapping of relevant stakeholders.
- Creation of visual materials for joint activities and promotion
- Capacity building to improve the group's communication and dissemination skills (definition of KPIs, presentation and pitch tips, Website and search engine optimisation (SEO), copywriting, using social media, newsletters, promoting and organising events, policy brief and more).
- Policy Brief to address challenges and recommendations in the area of cybersecurity training
Trust-IT Services also supported the group in the organisation of a joint webinar “Training the EU workforce of tomorrow: Cyber ranges in practice” on the 17th of May 2022 highlighting the key-outputs of the projects, with a very high level of interest from the public demonstrating the high-level of interest in cyber ranges and their relevance in building resilience against a growing landscape of threats Here, the company was also able to draw on its own networks from cybersecurity projects such as the Cyberwatching.eu community database, Concertation Meeting mailing list and social channels
Support for the workshop was provided through the following actions:
- Conceptualisation of the overall event idea.
- Definition of the event format.
- Extensive Stakeholders Campaign.
- Elaboration of Graphic elements for the web channels.
- Practical management of the event.