The second CS3MESH4EOSC webinar, entitled “Science Mesh in Social Media Analytics and Astronomy - Collaborative Documents and On-Demand data transfers” is going to take place on 17th November from 1:00 pm-2:00 pm CEST.
The webinar will be focused on the two data services (On-Demand Data Transfer and Collaborative Documents) and the related Use-Cases (LOFAR and RiseSMA).
The speakers will highlight how the Science Mesh is integrating both data services into the federated Science Mesh across disciplines. Exemplary benefits of this integration in Social Media Analytics and Crisis Communication (RiseSMA) and Astronomy (LOFAR - Low-Frequency Array), fields will be presented by real use cases that are already getting benefits from the Science Mesh's features.
The Science Mesh is an ecosystem that provides frictionless scientific collaboration and access to research services and the added value for the Stakeholders.
This Webinar is perfect for:
- Researchers, data curators and analysts aiming to assemble an efficient, reliable, collaborative and transparent research toolchain, to more easily articulate the impact of their research in the upcoming altimetric policy environment;
- Institutional operators and services looking forward to using an easier long-term data custodianship and seamless access the functionality or the data they require in a transparent way, fully integrated with the in-house services;
- Commercial software developers that aim to develop new products based on complex, large scale data in virtually all sectors;
- Non-commercial software developers looking for an easier time writing research workflow code against a standardised API to access metadata;
- Policy makers & citizens to get to know standardised tools that facilitate the collaboration of citizen scientists and Citizen Observatories, as well as make FAIR data relevant in the day to day science practice of all researchers.
Learn more about the event
FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US