CI-FIRE was a coordination and support action supporting large-scale testbeds and platforms for future internet applications, services and technologies. One of the roles of CI-FIRE was to help showcase the innovation impacts for EU businesses (start-ups, SMEs, large companies), through partnerships and open call funding. Another key focus area was on the sustainability potential of test facilities. To this end, CI-FIRE set up a partnership with EIT Digital as an innovation factory with accelerator support services, investigating market opportunities for a Testbed as a Service through its FANTASTIC platform. CI-FIRE engaged widely with the EU business community, helping academic stakeholders to “talk business” and communicate tangible benefits, thereby lowering barriers to uptake.
• Leading the strategy for communication and stakeholder engagement, measuring impacts through quantifiable indicators.
• Designing the website, defining the visual identity of CI-FIRE and producing all communication and marketing material, specifically
• Engaging with start-ups and SMEs to ease their usage of future internet testbeds and platforms, such as through interactive workshops, exhibition stands, interviews and surveys.
• Creating a European showcase of innovations enabled by test facilities supporting a range of applications, services and technologies.
• Helping to shape the blueprint for sustainable test facilities, including white papers and other timely insights.
If you would like to learn more about working towards measuring your dissemination results and in providing support in your digital and communication marketing activities, then we’d be happy to tell you more and provide you with a quote.