The Open Clouds for Research Environments (OCRE) project aims to stimulate the usage uptake of commercial digital services (IaaS, SaaS and PaaS cloud services, as well as Earth Observation services) by the European research community.
After gathering user requirements, the OCRE will manage the adoption funds and buy resources from the selected suppliers (OCRE will act as customer) and make cloud resources available to institutions.
Trust-IT brings its expertise, by leading the activities of Community outreach, which consist of:
- Ensure a coordinated and continued communication of the OCRE project, providing appropriate
visibility to all stakeholders.
- Deliver and maintain an actionable communication plan with feasible KPIs, describing all outreach
activities that are going to be performed to support stakeholders and their engagement.
- Collect requirements from the research community on the commercial services of interest.
- Promote the fruition via the EOSC-hub of OCRE-procured services.
- Organise and roll-out a requirements gathering workshop, a supplier info day and user and customer
- Develop and track an effective uptake strategy to facilitate adoption for end-users and obtain user
Trust-IT also participates in the activities of project management, business desk, and service management technical platform.