Trust-IT Services supported the project group in developing a joint message and identity and provided hands-on dissemination support to help the projects in this group address new ways of supporting development and implementation of neighbourhood-level and urban-district-level transport innovations.
The transport sector plays a critical role in the European economy. The quality of the transport system undeniably has an impact on civil society. However, the sector still too heavily depends on oil resources and it represents a consistent source of local and global greenhouse gas emissions. Investing in research and innovation for a greener, smarter and fully integrated reliable transport system will contribute to the EU mission to be climate-neutral by 2050. MUV, METAMORPHOSIS, SUNRISE and Looper are four European-funded projects finding new ways of supporting development and implementation of neighbourhood-level transport innovations.
- Development of a joint portfolio of research and innovation results
- Mapping of relevant stakeholders.
- Creation of visual materials for joint activities and promotion.
- Capacity building to improve the group's communication and dissemination skills (definition of KPIs, presentation and pitch tips, website and search engine optimisation (SEO), copywriting, using social media, newsletters, promoting and organising events, policy brief and more).
- Promotional Campaign to advertise the brochure “Big Messages Lessons for co-creative mobility initiatives in neighbourhoods” across tailored stakeholders.
- Drafting, conceptualisation and graphic development of a Digital Booklet (web and printable version) dedicated to the key outputs, findings and achievements of SUNRISE.
- Creative toolkit to disseminate the booklet on social media channels.
Interested in receiving free dissemination support?
The Horizon Results Booster (HRB) supports the effective transfer of research and innovation project results to policymakers, industry, and society by offering various services such as dissemination, exploitation strategy development, and business plan development to projects supported under the 7th Framework Programme (FP7) or Horizon 2020 funding schemes related to the European Commission Priority areas. Trust-IT is one of the founding Partners of HRB and proudly delivers the Portfolio Dissemination services (Service 1, Module A and Module B).
“Working with the Horizon Result Booster service from the European Commission was a truly positive experience. The CIVITAS SUNRISE project received an ad hoc support in terms of communication and we were able to reach a wider range of stakeholders. Moreover, the HRB worked on the layout of the SUNRISE final publication with extreme dedication by delivering a great final project’s output. I highly recommend to join forces with the HRB!”