This project group aims to strengthen capabilities related to water management in both geographical areas, stimulating exchanges and interaction in research, policymaking, and society at large.
- Identification of similar projects to form a project group.
- Mapping of relevant Stakeholders.
- Creation of visual materials for joint activities and promotion.
- Video (English and Hindi versions)
- Capacity building to improve the group's communication and dissemination skills (Definition of KPI, Presentation and Pitch Tips, Website and Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Copywriting, Using Social Media, Newsletters, Promoting and Organising Events, policy brief and more).
- Coordination of the activities of a communications task force across all five projects, facilitated via recurring video calls, a dedicated mailing list, and shared resources such as a calendar of events and minutes.
- Support in the preparation and execution of the joint webinar "Reaching zero water pollution in India with low-cost innovative solutions", as well as coordination for the application process as a partner event at the EU Green Week 2021.
The Horizon Results Booster (HRB) aims to provide a tangible contribution to the dissemination of results and recommendations of research projects related to the European Commission Priority areas.
Trust-IT is one of the founding Partners of HRB and proudly delivers the Portfolio Dissemination services (Service 1, Module A and Module B).