Trust-IT is the Technical Coordinator and the leader of WP2 “Secretariat support for the Alliance” and WP5 “Outreach, roadmap, and sustainability”.
As the leader of WP2, Trust-IT will be responsible for:
- Providing a full set of professional secretariat services to the Alliance to ensure tight coordination between the project, the European Commission and the Alliance.
- Implementing a feature-rich web platform at the centre of Alliance operations including the development of a Marketplace for synergies, an interactive Radar and the virtual spaces for the ALLPROS.eu Thematic Working Groups building on the TRUST-FORUM+TM platform.
As the leader of WP5, Trust-IT will be responsible for:
- Branding and positioning ALLPROS.eu and the Alliance in the wider semiconductor ecosystem
- Ensuring the proper engagement of all relevant stakeholders.
- Providing recommendations on ensuring the sustainability of the Alliance’s activities following the end of ALLPROS.eu.
- Supporting the organisation of events in both virtual and physical formats.
- Deliver the fundamental Secretariat services at the highest professional levels.
- Leaving a lasting legacy to the Alliance in a feature-rich platform for identifying opportunities for leveraging investment and innovation synergies in the research, development and deployment of the next generation of resource-efficient, interoperable, highly secure semiconductor technologies.
- Identifying critical gaps in the semiconductor value chain, and providing roadmaps, recommendations and strategic documents to support to the Alliance and Commission in steering Europe toward a leadership position in the semiconductor sector.
The main results, once delivered, will include:
- An online platform featuring an Observatory that is made up of a highly visual Technology Radar.
- A marketplace of best practices with use-cases across industries and providing opportunities to communicate results of SMEs & start-ups and large enterprises of the supply chain.
- A series of market trends and gap analyses, and consolidated relevant information from various publications (roadmap, TWG reports, market trend reports).
- A dedicated service area on the web platform for the members of the alliance.
- A discussion area for the dedicated TWGs that will support the thematic topics selected.
Want to learn more about ALLPROS.eu? Follow us on social media channels: