Trust-IT leads the activities around communication and dissemination to deliver and maintain the Communication, Marketing and Dissemination Plan for pan-European roll-out of the EOSC and brings to the table its past experiences from the Common Dissemination Booster
and now its work on the Horizon Results Booster
in supporting projects improving their communications and dissemination. In this role, it designed, implemented and rolled-out the EOSC Secretariat web site with its liaison platform and designed and produced all the dissemination materials providing visibility to stakeholders. Trust staff led the EOSC Symposium yearly stakeholder forum.
More recently, it supports the EOSC Association in its communication and digital marketing activities and developed the eosc.eu
The EOSCsecretariat.eu project has achieved the following results to date:
- 4000+ engaged stakeholders
- 350+ new registrants
- Participation to 100+ 3rd party events
- 4000+ visitors to the knowledge base
- 2000+ total participants at three editions of the EOSC Symposium (2019, 2020, 2021)
- 40+ activities funded via EOSC co-creation and open calls
- 50+ activities funded via the COVID-19 fast-track funding call in 2020
Among the other activities that led to the above results, Trust-IT has played a crucial role in the graphical and editorial work for:
If you would like to learn more about working towards measuring your dissemination results and in providing support in your digital and communication marketing activities, then we’d be happy to tell you more and provide you with a quote.
Contact us today!