Trust-IT contributed to FULL5G by:
- driving engagement with industry verticals: automotive, broadcasting and media, energy, healthcare, manufacturing, maritime, public safety and more;
- supporting verticals in contributing to 5G standardisation in 3GPP, ETSI and other standards organisations with tangible outcomes;
- co-chairing the 5G-IA Pre-Standardization Working Group, assessing technology transfer and impacts for the 5G PPP;
- analysing over 220 5G use cases across verticals and feeding related trials and pilots into the online Verticals Cartography underpinned by a synergy with SCoDIHnet (5G, cybersecurity, IoT) to boost uptake by European SMEs;
- contributing to the Trials WG and its annual competition by serving as an evaluation panel member;
- supporting the 5G PPP Automotive WG with sector-specific safety and SW knowledge.
Some of the results of the Full5G communication and engagement project in numbers:
- 3000+ members in the online community, with practical, goal-oriented stakeholder engagement;
- 1300+ attendees to 8 highly successful virtual events chaired from May 2020 to June 2021;
- 1600+ responses to 20+ polls on participant viewpoints and plans;
- 3700+ views of the event recordings;
- 50 countries involved worldwide;
- 18 associations onboarded (representing verticals, SMEs and telecom).
Turning an engagement strategy into a tangible set of outcomes and follow-up actions calls for a structured approach, deep analytical skills coupled with the implementation of communication and promotional plans based on knowledge of specific needs and leadership qualities.
If you need to reach and engage with the perfect audience, for your research or other activities, get in touch, we’ll be happy to help.
Get in touch today!