This project group aims to create methods to remove hazardous substances and contaminants from secondary raw materials. These projects are bringing complementary innovations to reduce the consumption footprint of plastics and double the circular material use rate over the coming decade.
The joint dissemination activities were focussed on the following Dissemination Expert Packages (DEP - a set of pre-defined activities agreed with the Project Group):
- Event support in a joint webinar
- Communicating to Policy and Decision Makers (support in drafting a Policy Brief document)
Here are the tangible activity results and materials provided by the HRB team, supporting the project group in reaching a multi-stakeholder audience. Following the results are suitably adjusted according to the PGs inputs and expectations to deliver services/items to be used and deployed also with a forward-looking perspective.
- Identification of similar projects to form a project group.
- Development of a joint portfolio of research and innovation results.
- Mapping of relevant Stakeholders.
- Creation of graphic material for joint activities.
- Capacity building to improve the group's communication and dissemination skills (Definition of KPI, Presentation and Pitch Tips, Website and Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Copywriting, Using Social Media, Newsletters, Promoting and Organising Events, policy brief and more).
- Support for the organisation of a joint webinar on "Recycling of plastics – Towards a more sustainable plastic treatment in 2030" took place on July 1. It brought insights from European research on the key role of recycling in the drive towards a more sustainable environment. Expert support was provided in conceptualisation, event planning and logistics.
- Webinar slides
- Communication packages
- Video recording
- Support for the development of a joint policy brief summarising the perspectives of the projects in the project group and their recommendations that can support the adoption of the project group's results.
The Horizon Results Booster (HRB) supports the effective transfer of research and innovation project results to policymakers, industry, and society by offering various services such as dissemination, exploitation strategy development, and business plan development to projects supported under the 7th Framework Programme (FP7) or Horizon 2020 funding schemes related to the European Commission Priority areas. Trust-IT is one of the founding Partners of HRB and proudly delivers the Portfolio Dissemination services (Service 1, Module A and Module B).