This project group aims to develop a new manufacturing methodology capable of ensuring the manufacturability, reliability and quality of a target metal component from initial product design via Direct Energy Deposition technologies, implementing a zero-defect manufacturing approach ensuring robustness, stability and repeatability of the process.
The joint dissemination activities were focussed on the following Dissemination Expert Packages (DEP - a set of pre-defined activities agreed with the Project Group):
- Copywriting and content creation
- Event support
- Social media presence
The Project Group members were keen to have some “ready-to-publish” and informative content to promote their research outputs to a wider audience as well as to address multiple Stakeholders. At the same time, the PG asked for support to carry out a preliminary campaign to appropriately promote a series of joint workshops that will be taking place in the last quarter of 2021. Following these inputs, the HRB team proposed a balanced mix of different actions in order to match suitably the PGs expectations and to deliver services/items to be used and deployed also with a forward-looking perspective, resulting in the following ones:
- Identification of similar projects to form a project group.
- Mapping of relevant Stakeholders.
- Creation of graphic material for joint activities.
- Capacity building to improve the group's communication and dissemination skills (Definition of KPI, Presentation and Pitch Tips, Website and Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Copywriting, Using Social Media, Newsletters, Promoting and Organising Events, policy brief and more).
- Creation of a press release.
The Horizon Results Booster (HRB) aims to provide a tangible contribution to the dissemination of results and recommendations of research projects related to the European Commission Priority areas.
Trust-IT is one of the founding Partners of HRB and proudly delivers the Portfolio Dissemination services (Service 1, Module A and Module B).