Trust-IT brings its expertise, by leading the activities of Dissemination, communication and exploitation.
We lead the development and continuous evolution of the engagement-oriented PANACEA web platform, directed to all relevant stakeholders, made an analysis of cybersecurity frameworks in healthcare at European level (analysis of current policies, gap analysis, main risks scenarios) and positioning of the PANACEA solutions to ensure the right value-proposition in its dissemination and communication strategy (“the PANACEA Observatory”).
Other activities included:
- Communication and dissemination of the project results to target stakeholders with the aim to raise awareness of the project and maximise adoption of the proposed PANACEA solutions.
- Project branding and communication materials.
- Community development.
- Organisation & roll-out of the PANACEA events.
- Definition of business models and plans for exploitation & sustainability.
To help PANACEA achieve its goals, we also participate in the Project management activities:
- Interface with the European Commission.
- Project management.
- Technical coordination (quality control).
- Administrative and financial coordination.
- Legal and Ethical monitoring of the project.