PANACEAresearch delivers a complete cybersecurity toolkit providing a holistic approach for Health Care Institutions made up of a combination of technical (SW platforms for dynamic risk assessment, secure information sharing & security-by-design) and non-technical (procedures, governance models, people behaviour tools) elements.
The overriding goals of PANACEA are:
• Reinforcing Europe’s position as a key security provider for Healthcare IT systems.
• Enabling the continuous development and improvement of fully tailored identity management and secure data management solutions for Healthcare.
• Rolling out new products such as Connected Object management platforms to secure connected medical devices.
• Running an Open Call aimed at extending its user base by offering funds for innovators across the healthcare ecosystems.
• Extending its European network of stakeholders through a highly focused engagement plan, drawing also on the PANACEA stakeholder platform.