PANACEAresearch delivers a complete cybersecurity toolkit providing a holistic approach for Health Care Institutions made up of a combination of technical (SW platforms for dynamic risk assessment, secure information sharing & security-by-design) and non-technical (procedures, governance models, people behaviour tools) elements.
The overriding goals of PANACEA are:
• Reinforcing Europe’s position as a key security provider for Healthcare IT systems.
• Enabling the continuous development and improvement of fully tailored identity management and secure data management solutions for Healthcare.
• Rolling out new products such as Connected Object management platforms to secure connected medical devices.
• Running an Open Call aimed at extending its user base by offering funds for innovators across the healthcare ecosystems.
• Extending its European network of stakeholders through a highly focused engagement plan, drawing also on the PANACEA stakeholder platform.
If you would like to learn more about working towards measuring your dissemination results and in providing support in your digital and communication marketing activities, then we’d be happy to tell you more and provide you with a quote.