The Research Data Alliance (RDA) is an international member-based organisation focused on the development of infrastructure and community activities.
It aims to reduce the social and technical barriers to data sharing and re-use, and to promote the acceleration of data driven innovation and discovery worldwide.
The Research Data Alliance (RDA), ensures that European political, research, industrial and digital infrastructure stakeholders are aware of, engaged with and actively involved in the global RDA activities.
Trust-IT brings its expertise, by leading the activities of Project coordination & Grant Management, European participation to RDA Global governance, Communication, Marketing, Impact & Sustainability.
These activities, consists of:
1) Project coordination & Grant Management:
- Financial & technical & administrative coordination.
- Quality & control management & innovation management controls with risk & contingency monitoring & execution (identified and will be monitored during EB meetings).
- Efficient and streamlined cascading grant management.
2) European participation to RDA Global governance:
- Secretariat support from Europe for governance & group liaisons.
- Financial support to European Council, OAB & TAB members.
- Coordination and organisation of RDA Plenary meetings.
- Contribution to the definition & delivery of the global communications & engagement strategy.
- Maintenance & evolution of graphic design & branding.
3) Communication, Marketing, Impact & Sustainability:
- Develop & implement a 27-month pragmatic and user-oriented communication & outreach strategy.
- Build on an already consolidated stakeholder community.
- Work to on-boarding engaged new members, additional national/regional nodes & new communities for RDA growth, adoption of results and sustainability of RDA in Europe.
- Deliver a comprehensive RDA Europe 4.0 Impact analysis considering support, node based, and global RDA activities.
- Ensure coordinated communication & synergies between RDA Europe 4.0 & RDA global
Trust-It also participates in the activities of support to European participation in RDA processes, and support to RDA involvement in European policies