Trust-IT brings its expertise, by having the lead of the following activities: Project coordination, management and external experts, Management of the open call for participation in SDO activities , and Communication, open call promotion and impact.
These activites, consist of:
- Project coordination, management and external experts = Project management ensures and monitors project planning and progress, ensuring regular communication between partners and that they are fully informed about the status of the different activities that are underway.
- Management of the open call for participation in SDO activities = Through its activitied, StandICT.eu funded 8 Open Calls. Over a total of 501 applications received, StandICT.eu funded 239 application submitted by 178 Experts from 26 European Countries, of which 95 One Shot applications, 131 Short Term applications and 275 Long Term applications. A team of over 40 Evaluators ensured a transparent and fair evaluation procedure.
- Publish the open-call processes and procedures Communicate the process.
- Launch and promotion of the 8 calls and organisation of the evaluation of applications following the planned timetable.
- Manage the open call process to the highest of standards.
- Effective, transparent and streamlined allocation of the 1.4M€ funding to specialists.
- Balanced coverage of the standardisation priority areas.
- Communication, open call promotion and impact = Communication and promotion through the creation of videos, a Booklet, Infographics and News Articles. Ensures the following:
- Global recognition that StandICT.eu is the Go to Platform to understand how Europe influences ICT standards efforts.
- Create awareness on the advantages of adopting ICT standards.
- Build strong motivation to businesses and SMEs, in addition to researchers to contribute actively in the shaping of ICT standards.
- Provide input and feedback during the development and evolution phases.
- Deliver the StandICT.eu platform.
- Provide global visibility of the benefits worldwide.
- Trust-IT also participates in the activities of prioritisation of global standards for EU.
- Standards Watch = Creation of the Standards Watch to monitor the status of ICT standards at international level, starting from the five priority areas of the Digital Single Market: 5G communications,cloud computing,cybersecurity,data technology, and IoT – Internet of Things.
StandICT.eu has gathered 1000+ Standards and Working Groups from 22 SDOs, covering 15 ICT Topics, like 5G, Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Cybersecurity, Big Data, etc.